Spring Break Plans & Packing Inspiration



It is a brisk 35 degrees outside, but it is also exactly 1 week until our Spring Break begins! Just imagining that God willing we will be basking in the warm sun brings an immediate smile to my face and makes this weather a little more bearable.
Tickets are bought, grandma's are ready to babysit the princess & mama's ready for a fabulous girls trip to Puerto Rico, followed by some relaxing days getting pampered in my lovely Santo Domingo. Puerto Rico plans consist of beach, bubbly drinks, boat party, poolside tanning, delicious food, waterfalls, rainforest, kayaking & most importantly my best girl friends ! Now in my hometown of Santo Domingo, Mila & I will be doing what we do best in D.R., which is getting spoiled by my parents. Whatever we want to eat, drink & do for 4 days is exactly what's on the agenda & then back home to hubby right before school starts back up. Unfortunately he can't come because he is such an amazing daddy/hubby & works 2 jobs, but he's happy we get to have fun and relax because he's literally the best.

Now, time for shopping & packing! Here's a look at what's inspiring me for our Spring Break wardrobes...


Mama Style
Loving ruffles, blue & blush <3
(Images via Pinterest)



Mini Style
Similar feels for my mini
Blues, blush pink and some denim <3
(Images via Pinterest)



Now it's time to finish writing my two midterm papers by tonight so that the rest of the weekend can be spent prepping for our trip, oh the joys of grad school.

Have a beautiful Friday & an amazing weekend!

xoxo
Arianna

CONVERSATION

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Back
to top