Spring Break Recap

From warm & sunny tropical weather to a yard covered in snow from the blizzard, we are back! We had the best time on our Spring Break trip & I can't stop looking through all the pictures to relive the moment for that little bit. We couldn't have asked for a better vacation & I'm so thankful for the beautiful times God provided us. So here's our Spring Break Vacation Recap through the camera roll:
Off we go!

First night in Puerto Rico surrounded by so much love!

green juice & view of San Juan

off to lunch with Abelita

OOTD

My right hand girl <3
<3

MY SILLY LOVE

SQUAD

Tanning & Sipping

SQUAD GOALS

FUN CUPS ;)

Manita <3

lovin' the crewwww

;*
view of El Yunque

La Mina Falls

Coco lover ;P

sitting on top of the world :)

<3

my besties on our nature hike


La Mina Falls

hot tubbbin

La Placita
Enjoying the streets of PR
Off to the beach!

Beach bum

<3

outfits for viejo San Juan

<3

my loves

tourists checking out Old San Juan
riding around town

<3 <3

most beautiful scenic bike ride from Old San Juan back to our hotel <3

Suns Out Buns Out
can't get enough of this <3


re-united with my princess <3

Off to DR we go!





First stop, PRESIDENTES <3


bubble lover

Tio Joaquin <3

Tia & Abuelita Lola <3

twins

love bugs

her hair grew so much over there because of the sweat
hahahhaha

flower power

doing her make-up at Abelita's vanity :)

DELICIOUS

Tan & highlights 

helados bon que buenos son ;P

Hojuelitas are my fave

Tia Rosa!

Lucky to be blessed <3

The most amazing Abo's

cheers to life!

my bestie

primitas <3

Titi <3

play date <3

Abuelito Papa <3

Tia Rossy <3

Sisters <3

grandma love

mornings with her <3

cheese!

my cutie

a matching poo-chi on her shirt, but being a cry baby 

POOL FUN <3

park <3

primitas <3

my fave

primitoooo

cuzzy <3

the girls <3

Mi Tia <3

primitos <3

Island Vibes ;P



& that's all folks! Sorry for the picture overload, but I couldn't help myself. This was a much needed trip of a lifetime that we will never forget. Now back to the cold reality & non-stop school work back at home. Happy to be back with the hubs though, missed him SOOOO much.

Wishing you all a beautiful rest of the week & praying for some warmer weather so we can actually feel like Spring is upon us. 

xoxo
Arianna









CONVERSATION

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Back
to top