What We Eat in a Day- Mommy & Toddler

I am pretty happy with our meal time routine lately & it's all about thinking ahead and meal-prep. Sometimes I do feel like my whole day consists of cooking & feeding Camila on repeat & it can be kind of hard to be cooking all day & not be eating all the time as well, but that's why when I make Mila healthy food then there's really no need to hold back (but we all know sometimes all Mila wants is bread, rice, & ice cream). So here's an example of what we eat in a day on a "good day" because we're going on vacation & Mama's working hard on eating right :)

Toddler Meals:

Breakfast: 

So first thing Camila drinks when she wakes up is an 8 oz bottle of almond milk :)




Once we've brushed our teeth and gotten changed we head to the kitchen & Mila snacks on some fruit while I get breakfast ready. I like to make a bunch of these little fruit cups in advance with a variety of organic fruits already pre-washed by me (her faves are strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, banana and apple). It's so convenient because anytime throughout the day I just take out a little container and I know she's having a healthy snack.

Today's breakfast was some tomato, avocado, 1 hard-boiled egg and half a bagel crisp with cream cheese.

Delilah is always trying to sneak in some breakfast too :P


Snack:
After breakfast we head to the gym & Camila snacks on some puffs
and broccoli and cheddar bread sticks while she's there. Also, she drinks A LOT of water,
so I packed her 2 bottles of water just incase. (She is still not loving sippy cups, but we're working on it)


Lunch: 


Once we get home from the gym it is lunch time! While I prep everything Camila is usually snacking on a cheese-stick (which I forgot to take a picture of, but we like organic valley cheddar cheese sticks).
Today's lunch is left over from dinner last night,
which is usually what I like to do. Tonight's dinner will be tomorrow's lunch and so on and so forth.
White rice, black beans, and baked chicken
(This is definitely one of Camila's favorite)


Snack: 
After lunch is nap time & Camila has another 8 oz bottle of almond milk.
When she wakes up from her nap she is quite hungry again
 & today's snack is carrots with hummus & water.


Dinner: 
Dinner tonight (which I prepped while Mila was napping) is turkey meatballs,
baked french fries w/ ketchup and her favorite cucumbers with vinegar!

After dinner & bath we cuddled up to watch Moana (which I'm obsessed with) &
Camila drinks another 8oz bottle of almond milk before she's off to bed <3



Mommy Meals:
Breakfast:
First thing I like to drink in the morning is a warm tea!
Right now I am working on kicking the bloat before my trip with a Flat Tummy Tea cleanse :)

I am working on low-carb, high protein, low sodium, no sugar right now so this is a breakfast fave!
2 Hard-boiled eggs, half an avocado and half a tomato with lemon





Snack: 
During my workout I drink lots of water & when I'm done I am usually pretty hungry!
This is my favorite protein bar and I eat this while I'm still at the gym (hence why it's an empty wrapper haha)

While Camila is eating her lunch, I enjoy my fave protein shake!
Vegan Chocolate from Shakeology :)
(ask me for more info. if you're interested)

Lunch:

Once Camila is asleep and I've picked up a bit around the house I am ready for lunch!
Today's lunch is baked balsamic chicken (from last night) & sautéed asparagus & a whole orange.

Snack:
Peppermint tea is the perfect warm pick-me-up these days,
sometimes I'll have my tea with honey, but today opted out.


Dinner:
This was actually delicious & filling!
2 cups of sautéed spinach with garlic and olive oil, 3 turkey meat balls w/ a balsamic glaze,
other half of tomato & avocado and 1 fried egg with lemon.

Snack:
For my snack tonight I really just needed some wine to help with studying for my midterm!


P.S. Throughout the day I drink about 3 bottles of water !

I hope you all enjoyed our little "What We Eat in a Day",  I love watching these videos on youtube, so I figured why not make it into blog form :)

We're officially off on our Spring Break extravaganza tomorrow. Today is all about getting all the little last minute things DONE! Wish us luck!

xoxo
Arianna

CONVERSATION

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Back
to top