26th Birthday & 26 Random Facts About Me

26 & Blessed


I am feeling so blessed for another year of life. This year has flown by, but as I look back I am so proud and happy with all that God continues to do in my life. I am so thankful for my husband, my daughter & our amazing families and friends that make life so beautiful and full with their love and support. I figured it would be fun to do 26 random facts about me for those of you who may or may not know me that well. I would love to hear if we have some things in common or if we are total opposites in some way, so please comment below!


1. I am 5 feet tall (no inches lol)

2.  I am addicted to shopping & home decor (I say addicted because my husband says so lol)

3. I was born in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic & spent all my summers there growing up

4. I've always wanted to have 4 children (1 down, 3 more to go haha)

5. I am terrified of flying

6. I am a hopeless romantic

7. I am in love with the Japanese culture (sushi, sake, geishas)

8. I met my husband in my Junior year of high school

9. I love to play sports thanks to my big brothers (soccer, flag football, basketball, swimming, track, etc.)

10. I don't have any tattoos or extra piercings other than my ears (but I really want a tattoo, shhhh!)

11. I have a bachelors in education & am currently doing my masters in Speech and Language Pathology

12.  I dream of having a ranch/farm near the ocean some day (cows, chickens, piggies, horses, fresh fruit and vegetable garden & all)

13. I truly enjoy cooking for the people I love, I get that from my mama (not under pressure or when stressed though)

14. I would love to learn EVERY language in the world (hopefully starting with Italian & Portugese soon)

15. I live by my planner (every detail must be written down, it keeps me centered)

16. I dream of being a famous writer

17. Some say I have a nice singing voice

18. I naturally have very curly hair thanks to my daddy

19. I LOVE mexican food (Taco Tuesdays might be one of the best days of the week)

20. I'm a Sagittarius (obv lol)

21. I love wine & champagne (Cab Sav & Brut to be exact)

22. I have 20/20 vision

23. I love me some merengue, salsa & bachata, but I'm a country girl @ heart

24. Finding out I was having a baby girl was one of the happiest moments of my life

25. I hope to own my own business by the time I'm 30

26. I've always been a straight A student (& still going strong)


& if you want to know a little bit more about me make sure to check out my "ABOUT" me section at the top of the page!

A little throwback pic of me in my first home in DR
Cheesin' as always!
Do I look like my daughter or what!?



Thank you for all the love & support this year!
Cheers to another year full of Sparkle, Shine & Chic 
xoxo
Arianna

CONVERSATION

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Back
to top