Birthday Recap

My 26th birthday was everything I needed & more. It started off by snowing all day long so I spent the whole day cuddling & playing with my princess, then at night went out to my FAVE sushi spot with the hubs (even though it was FREEZING), & to top it all off spent the weekend frolicking in NYC with my besties who came all the way from Florida. Thank you Lord for so many blessings! Here are some pics of all the fun...

Best Cuddles <3

Loved my gifts & cards especially!
Thank you <3
<3 
AMAZING

On our way to the city
Reunited!

MADE A SPECIAL WISH!

Mexican Margs of course

Brunchhhhh

<3

best

My Loves <3

Best gift I've ever received!


So overall lots of love, food, laughter, drinks, & freezing our butts off in the cold, but it was SO0O worth it. Thank you to everyone who was a part of it & for all of your sweet messages & wishes.
Love you all!
xoxo
Arianna


CONVERSATION

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Back
to top