Mommy Beauty- Summer Edition



Hey loves, lets be honest...sometimes as a mommy I just want to run out the door with nothing on my face, mom bun up, looking like a hot mess but then I remember I always end up regretting that because when I happen to see myself in the mirror I don't even recognize myself. Even though I'm a mommy I still pride myself in being a young, fashionable and sexy young lady (even if I don't always feel that way) so I do not want my outer appearance to speak otherwise because then I tend to believe it. I've also noticed that putting on a little make-up & feeling pretty early in the day is a recipe for success.  As a mom it is so important to have quick & easy time saving trips when it comes to beauty and this summer that has proved to be especially true because plans have usually been made last minute (were trying to take the easy going summer approach) & we've been traveling a lot. I always want a nice, clean, tan & glowy look on hot summer days & it needs to take no more than 5-10 mins max to put together. It always helps to have the essentials already in my make-up bag ready to go. So my must have items for my summer beauty bag are:

1. Dry Shampoo
2. Thermal Spring Water Facial Spray
3.Bronzer
4.Highlighter
5.Waterproof Mascara & Eyeliner
6. Lipgloss 
7. Bright Nail Polish
       Here are the products that are in my beauty bag & that I totally recommend for all my on the go mommies or really any of my girls who are always running short on time like me hehe.
P.S. I love to mix high-end with drug store and usually more drug store than anything, beauty on a budget is my motto :)



1.Dry Shampoo is a must for my oily hair! This is my favorite brand & I always find it for $3.99 at TJ MAXX


2. Thermal Spring or Mineral Water Spray is a life saver for the hot and 
  sticky days, I like to apply before my make-up & even after when I'm feeling hot and sweaty
 Feels so refreshing & leaves skin glowing
I got this one in my IPSY bag a few months ago and am obsessed
I also love the Evian Facial Spray

3. Bronzer is key in the summer & for some reason my face is NEVER as tan as my body so I always need a little help 
I usually go for my Bare Minerals Warmth or ELF bronzers,
but just received this new Pacifica Sunkissed in my IPSY & I'm in love

4 Highlighter is probably my fave summer product because I just want to look like I'm literally glowing at all times
I love combining all 3 powders & the liquid for max glow

5. Always need mascara & eyeliner but opt for waterproof in the summer  
Love these & perfectly compact for the make-up bag

6. Lipgloss because my lips must be shiny & sultry 



My fave glosses are from Sephora, Victorias Secret & Lancome
 & hands down best moisturizer for lippies believe it or not is Lanolin nipple cream
(I know sounds gross, but I promise if you try it you will not regret it)

7. Bright Nail Polish is so much fun in the summer especially since I tend to opt for neutrals on a regular basis. I love keeping my current color in my make-up bag just incase of chips & touch-ups
"Blanc" & "Fifth Avenue" are my go-to's for summer & of course ESSIE is always my fave


& there you have it...my simple, fast & easy faves for a mommy summer look on the go!

Mommy Summer Look

Hope this gave you some inspiration to flaunt your beautiful selves for these last few weeks of summer!
Happy Hump Day!
xoxo
Arianna 

This post was in collaboration with WildChildMagazine.us

CONVERSATION

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Back
to top