Life Lately

Happy Monday Loves!
It is an exciting day of firsts for the Cruz family which makes this Monday a lot more anticipated than usual. I'm finally getting my first "mommy car" today! I've been wanting an SUV for a while now and we've been blessed with the right opportunity and I'm so excited. I can't wait for all of our adventures to come in our new whip, including weekly trips to Target, the mall & hopefully the gym. It is also Camila's "First Day of School" (aka Day Care)! She will be going just once a week to have fun & socialize with the other children while mommy gets some work done. Thank God she will be with grandma all day since my mother in law owns the daycare (such a blessing for my mommy nerves). Life has been very busy lately with a little missy who is going through a clingy/needy/whiney/gets into everything/ but is still so freaking cute stage. Mila is teething & going through a developmental leap & it is definitely showing. I use the Wonder Weeks app, which I totally recommend, to keep up with her development. 
So here's what we've been up to lately...

Visiting the Children's Museum of Manhattan


 Playing outside & collecting sticks


   

Ice Cream & Jazz Concerts


 Fun @ the park 


Enjoying the city with my girls 


 
 Getting ready to go out for dinner 


 
Lots & lots of coffee


 
Morning @ the docs office 

 
 
Snackin & hangin outside 


Organizing my vanity 


 
 Going on lots of walks 


 
Swingin


 
SnapChatting 
follow us: AriiiMoliii


 
Water Play


 HouseWarming


 
More park fun


 
Rosé in the city 


 Reading while mommy cooks 

 @ the park with Prima Tuti

 Posing before dinner

 Brunchin with my mommy in law


 
Loving our church Trinity Harlem

 
Exploring WashingtonHeights 


 
Loving rice & beans 

 
Not letting mommy get much done

Trying on(& loving) some possible Halloween costumes 

 
Car $hopping

 
Watching mom&dad play kickball 


Being the cutest little munchkin you ever did see !

& that's what we've been up to lately. 
Hope you enjoyed & have an amazing week ahead!
xoxo
Lots of love & light,
Arianna




CONVERSATION

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Back
to top