End Of Summer Fashion for Stylish Babes

Hi loves,

I can't believe summer is almost half way through already! Time is FLYING by & I am not going to let one second go to waste. We are trying to soak up every moment with the warm weather and most importantly being able to sport our adorable summer fashion. Planning Camila's outfits is so much fun for me (sometimes planning is even more fun than her wearing it because it usually gets dirty within 10 minutes and fingers crossed I get to snap a pic before she has avocado & blueberries all over it). Having a baby girl is a life long dream come true. I always wanted a daughter and imagined dressing her up for any and every occasion and now that she's really here, she's like my real life dress-up doll.  So, I've put together a little "Wish List" (aka Daddy please work it into our budget list) of some of my fave baby girl summer trends & they're all on super sale from some of my favorite stores to shop for Mila's clothes, YAY!


Summer is all about swimwear, but it's important to think about
what to wear before & after going in the water,
so how PERFECT is this adorable cover up from Old Navy for just $8.99 
Flower Hair Band for babies!?!? Need I say more!?
From H&M for $3.99

The perfect summer dress!
Dressy yet fun & light
From Zara for $35.90

I need these Bermuda shorts in my size please!
From Zara for only $9.99

Comfort & Color are the key words for these adorable sandals
From H&M for $17.99

I am loving these soft, yet lively colors for the summer
This perfect swim suit is from Old Navy for $12.99

& since a girl can never have too many shoes...
how perfect are these baby flip flops from Old Navy for just $2.99!?







Hope you enjoyed & found some great deals & inspiration to enjoy the last few weeks of summer dressed to impress. Can't wait to get some of these pieces into Mila's closet! Happy Friday everyone!
xoxo
Arianna


This post was in collaboration with WildChildMagazine.US

CONVERSATION

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Back
to top