Back To School I Go...

School is in Session
Happy Sunday loves,
Can't believe the time has finally come & I'm officially going back to school! I took about a two year hiatus from school since becoming a Speech Therapist, getting married & becoming a mommy. Tomorrow begins my new academic journey as a graduate student in the masters program in Speech and Language Pathology at Florida State University. As weird as it sounds, I actually get excited about the beginning of a new school year because I feel like it brings on new goals, ideas, opportunities and my personal favorite new school supplies! I've always loved getting all of my things organized and prepared for school to start and even though I'm a wife & mommy now that has not changed in the least. Having new, cute supplies and organizers helps keep me motivated and excited about what's to come.
Pens, Pencils, Planner, Journal, Notebooks, Binders, Paper, Highlighters, U Chic Book, Folders, Sticky Notes, Sticky Tabs, Reading Glasses, Index Cards, Index Card Organizer, Hole Puncher, Stapler, Paper Clips (almost all from Walmart, except reading glasses are Coach & pencils, planner, journal & book are from Target)

My new backpack & matching wallet,
which I'm totally using as a purse/mommy bag too and I'm in love
From Vera Bradley


New Mommy Car
(OK, so maybe this is not a school supply
but I'm just so excited & I definitely will be using it to drive to
Starbucks & the library to study so it kind of counts ;P)
& my handy dandy fave Coffee Mug
From TJ Maxx for when Starbucks is not an option & Coffee is the answer

I know managing school, blogging, mommy/wifey duties & all that comes in between will not be easy but it is a challenge I am so willing to accept. This is what I love to do & I want to set the best example for my princess so that she knows she can do WHATEVER she wants to as long as she believes in herself and never gives up.

So cheers to coffee, learning, cute school supplies & amazing new school year! 
I'm off to take a quiz & do errands all before church and possibly going out tonight! 

xoxo
Arianna

P.S. Mila is going back to "school" again tomorrow too so this will be an exciting day for us both since she absolutely loved it the first time!


CONVERSATION

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Back
to top