D.R. Trip Round Up


Hi loves, 

Visiting my hometown of Dominican Republic is always amazing, but going in the middle of November was such a good idea and the perfect excuse to say buh bye to the cold weather for a bit. Most of my family lives there (my parents, grandparents, most aunts, uncles and cousins too), so it's ALL about spending quality time with family, eating the most delicious food, drinking presidente and making beautiful memories. I was able to make it to one of my dad's concerts which is always one of my favorite parts of visiting DR and this time Camila was able to watch one of his rehearsals and she was calling his name the whole time ("Abooooo" lol). We also got to sneak in a photoshoot with my cousin who is an AMAZING photographer (follow her on social media @essentialframesphotography ) in the beautiful Zona Colonial, then my brothers and their girlfriends came into town so some much needed quality time was had and last but definitely not least we were a part of my sister/cousin Meli's big day! Camila was a flower girl & I was a bridesmaid. Unforgettable memories for sure!







Buh bye NY!

on the plane!

knocked out!

First stop, visit Mama Chichi (my great grandma, Camila's great great grandma)


Tia Michelle came to visit!

Abuelita Lola love

coolin' down

& the EATING begins

massage every morning, no complaints :)

LOVING IT

Abelita LOVE

TWINS

Primos <3

my loves

mid-day refreshments with mama

homework with a view :)

selfie with grandpa 

hehe looking like daddy

@ Tia Rosa's house 
my fave combo

playing around with Abo

Primitos

my primich

PRIMAS

Dominican Sushi with the fam

Queenin'

COUSINS

Cousins & our babies

breakfast is served

YUMMMMMM (I ate SOOO much)

with the almost newlyweds <3

spoiled by Tia

chilling with primos

yummmmm

Helado Bon con Tia Nircia

so much love
besitos for Abue <3


short shorts in November=winning

wedding prep

bridesmaid

OFF WE GO!

Colmado 

<3 <3 <3 <3

Loving the view & these people

primitos <3

bridesmaids <3

<3 <3 <3

wedding fun

princesita

back to the COLD!


Overall this trip was MUCH needed. Being spoiled rotten, eating all our favorite foods and surrounded by so much LOVE was the perfect start to the holiday season. Now for some Thanksgiving festivities!


xoxo 
Arianna

CONVERSATION

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Back
to top