Wish List & Inspiration

Hi Loves,


Labor Day has come & gone and to be honest it has left me feeling overwhelmed, anxious and excited all at the same time. With only 2 weeks left of Summer, so much school work & Fall around the corner I feel like I have SOOO MUCH to do & so little time and so little energy. I am considering doing a 3-day detox to get back on track & get my energy back. My favorite is the Shakeology 3-Day  Refresh. Last time I tried it I immediately felt a boost in energy & cutting 3-5 lbs in 3 days isn't bad either. After the detox the plan is to get back on the 21 Day Fix (my body is calling for it & misses it so much.) Will keep you all posted with that, wish me luck please! On a lighter note, one of the things that gets me excited to work hard and get things done is making a "Wish List".  I know it's not my birthday or Christmas just yet, but compiling a list of some things I would LOVE to get my hands on always inspires me to put in the extra time, hard work & sweat so that I can feel deserving of those things I want. So here's my list at the moment....

1. T.V. for the bedroom- with Fall around the corner, I can already see lots of cold mornings & nights just wrapped up in my bed cuddling with Mila & hubby hopefully watching Hocus Pocus (or Power once Mila's asleep) and eating Candy Corn Popcorn, although we have a TV in the living room, sometimes I just don't even want to get out of bed and a TV in the room is just the thing we need. This is the TV we're hoping for!

2. This beautiful chest to put our TV on- As you probably already know by now, I'm obsessed with mirrored furniture & this beauty has a great price tag, matches perfectly with my vanity & belongs in our bedroom!

3. New Camera- I have been on the fence about getting a new camera for a while now & I think I'm definitely ready for an upgrade. I love my iPhone camera & my Sony Camcorder for capturing memories, but I really want to get more serious with my pictures and editing (just got PhotoShop with all the suites, so exciting) and also possibly some vlogging/youtube coming soon. I'm still looking around for which camera I want, so far these are my top contenders Camera #1 or Camera #2 (any feedback is welcome & greatly appreciated).

4.  Gym Membership- Although I'm starting the 21-Day Fix work-outs back up, I want to get back into my gym grind (I love a good spin class & the stair master is my favorite). Also, with the cold coming back soon that'll be a good excuse to get out of the house and get my body moving & Mila can play in the Kids Club, win-win!

5. Fall Decor & outfits of course- Nothing makes me happier than some festive decor & ambiance. You better believe that on September 22nd (official beginning of Fall), my little home will be covered in Fall decor, pumpkin spice burning & festive outfits to match. I couldn't wait to bring out just a sprinkle of Fall into our life so here's my cuteness reading her Fall Book...
Bed Time story=Witzy Jumps Into Fall

We're excited for the Fall around here!

Only "Fall" I've snuck in so far...stay posted for more!



Now with that being said... I already have a project and 2 exams to do by next week and lots of studying in between so that means... this list will only come true if I get my bootie to work.
Wishing you all a beautiful rest of the week & here's a little recap of our Labor Day.

So much fun!!!
P.S. Yankees won & Mila went to sleep at 7pm
so we were able to play Beer Pong all night, score!!!



xoxo
Arianna

CONVERSATION

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Back
to top