Must Haves for Fun in the Sun with Mila

Ready for Fun In The Sun

 It's officially SUMMER and we were lucky enough to start enjoying the warm weather early because we were in Florida, but now that were back home in New York it is HOT & we couldn't be happier! Adjusting to the heat & water fun was easy for my little fishy who just LOVES the water & I have no complaints because really what could be cuter than a little baby bootie in a bikini (heart melts).  I love having a go-to list for special activities so I know I am not missing anything when I'm walking out the door, so I've created a "must have" list of the things we just can't survive without when we're heading to the splash pad, pool, beach or almost any fun in the sun. 

1. Sunscreen
These are our faves & we try to re-apply every 2 hours or even more if she's getting in the water

2. Water/Sun Hat
These are so cute & help protect baby's precious little skin
Pink is from Babies R Us & white is from H&M

3. Bathing Suits & Sunnies
Bathing suits for littles are probably the cutest thing on the planet & I really think you can never have enough
Our faves are from Old Navy, Carters, Target & Walmart
So cute but Camila only leaves them on for about 30 seconds (but I'll keep trying hehe)

4. Float
This float is literally a life saver & so worth the $29.99 at BuyBuyBaby

5. Fan
We love to take this everywhere when it's hot & it is so convenient
 because it clips on to anything and the fins are made of soft foam.
BuyBuyBaby

6. Water Spray
I love to carry around a little spray bottle of water just to help refresh & cool down when needed.
I found these little bottles at the Dollar Store in a pack of 2.

7. Water/Milk/Refreshing Snacks
It's so important to keep babies well hydrated,
especially when they're going to be sweating and in the sun.
We usually pack lots of fruits (watermelon, grapes, strawberries, blueberries and bananas are her fave) as well as her puffs,  teething crackers & milk
loves her snacks <3

8. Towel
soft towel is a must
Having her name embroidered on is a plus :)

9. Change of Clothes/Cover Up
We always pack a little bag with 2 changes of clothes (one for after the water & one just incase)
 and a cover-up is perfect for when she just gets out of the water. 

10. Water Diapers
definite must 

&  of course I like to have a really cute tote to carry it all in <3
This one was actually just $3 in the Dollar Section at Target

So that is our checklist for when we're heading out for some fun in the sun.

Hope this was helpful for you mommies, aunties, grandmas & even those without babies because my beach bag looks very similar (post coming soon)!

Happy First Week of Summer my loves!
Now off to work on my Summer Bucket List, can't wait to share!

xoxo
Arianna

CONVERSATION

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Back
to top