Camila's 11 Month Update

Princess Camila
Hi loves,

It has been a crazy, fun and BUSY past few weeks & little miss Camila has been growing, learning & developing so much right before our eyes. Everything is so much more fun with a baby & add that we've been on vacation for the past month FUN is an understatement. Camila is so funny, smart & loving. She loves to smile and make silly faces, she is so friendly and will literally just go with anyone who opens their arms to her including strangers on the airplane, in the stores & at the park (have to start teaching "stranger danger" soon lol). I can't believe the first year of Camila's life has almost come and gone. It has been such a beautiful, amazing, scary, learning, life changing time thus far, but I'm so excited for the future & all the beautiful things ahead (starting with next month's Camila's BowTique First Birthday Party yay)

So here's Camila's 11 Month Update:

Sleep: sleeping less since we've been on vacay, but still pretty amazing can't complain. Goes down around 10pm wakes up around 7am & naps again around 10am & then again around 5pm. 


Feeding: still drinking 5, 6oz bottles of HIPP formula, plus so much food except the past week because she's been cutting 2 MOLARS and did not want anything but milkies

Weight: 18 lbs 


Length: 28  inches


Diaper Size: size 3


Clothes Size: 12 months, & shoe size 3


Hair Color: Medium Brown


Eye Color: Dark brown 


Milestones: has 9, almost 10 teeth (2 of those being molars), loves clapping, giving kisses, saying "yay", blowing kisses "muuahhhh" with her hand, sticking out her tongue & imitating facial expressions, lots of mama except she calls me "lala" lol, papa, dada, & gibberish, walking while holding hands, takes like 2 steps on her own & then gets scared, stands while holding on, scoots & rolls around everywhere, waves buh-bye, makes an angry face when I say "no" 


Firsts: first time in the pool, using her floatie, waterpark, road trip, standing on her own


Favorite Toy: minnie mouse, lion, walker, & books

Loves: clapping, saying "yay", saying "muahhhh", giving kisses, waving buh bye, reading books, mickey mouse club house, looking at herself in the mirror, singing, dancing, music, singing "cumpleanos felix", swimming in the pool, swinging


Here's Camila's 11 Months in pictures:


"gimme the doggy"

"yay I feel better"

"Off to lunch w mama"

Loving Titi Franny & this bag

park w. mama

"Shine Bright Like My Mommy"

staring at her nursery rhymes video





Pool Day w mommy

Tio Love

Morning feelz

Reading my Gpa's article

Tio babysitting me

so happy to be with my mommy

loving my avocado

Abelita is here!

YAY!!!

Abelita love

kissy face


kissy

sick with teething

pool fun

yayyyy


woke up from a nap by the pool

pool with abelita

Tio giving me a rose 

loving green eggs with spinach


Family Dedication Day

Lunch on the beach

fun with mama

flash in my eyes

nap time

yay lets go play

Fun with Tio Jimmy

bubble fun

morning smiles w mommy

meeting my favorite mouse

loving his nose

Happy Birthday Greyson

checking out the playground

cuteness face

big girl

slide w mama


nap time buds

kissy with Daniel

piano lessons

loved it

dinner with primas

shopping with primas

love my tio

lunch w mami y papi

twinnies

Titi Mariel

Titi Andrea 

Twinning with primis Emma

love my Titi Franny

Tio Alex

naps with daddy >

yay for pool days

sleepy mornings with daddy

naps in my bikini

twinz

love my floatie

pool life

barefoot sandals>

Con mi Tia Sofia <3

tanning

good morning <3

hehehehe

time to eat!

lets gooooo 

beach fun!


trying to keep cool @ the beach

love my prima Tuti

cheetah sandals

at lunch with mama

brunchin

practicing my walk w papi


dinner @ Tio Jan & Tia Ingrids house

good morning!

off to church!

Potential

feelin HOT on the way to the water park

precious cargo

chinkies

loved the water park

girl power

yay for romps

staring at my sandals

yummy lunch date

exploring Wynwood

yay for flowers

family pic

morning face

love my swing

yayyyy

nap by the pool

ridin w daddy

surrounded by BOYS

Off to church

Cruz Family

"praying over ME"

At the cave

Tio matty taking pics of me

"I've ARRIVED!"

posing with my loves

Titi Melly's Graduation Dinner

Ridin to Ft Laudy

"take me off this plane" lol 

tired of packing w mama

"I'm happy as long as they're with me"

staring at my lion

yay soooo happy to be here!


nap w papi

loving my romper


ready to go on VACAY

YAY we're here!

yay Titi Melly!

love sleeping w my papi

cuteness face

exploring the scenery w papi

<3

twinning

grumpy face

Mothers Day with Guela

with Guela & my primas

my mommy's first mothers day all thanks to me!

loving broccoli & chicken

CHEESE

TWINNIEZ
11

cheese

standing on my own!

my 11 months BIG GIRL OF MY HEART


So many beautiful memories & so many more to come! You are the best thing that has ever happened to us. Happy 11 Months my beautiful princess, love of my life. Love you with all of my heart.
love mama


Hope you all are having a fabulous start to summer! I'm working on some fun summery posts coming up!

xoxo
Arianna

CONVERSATION

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Back
to top