Thanksgiving Decor is Up!

Hello loves,


I'm a sucker for home decor & anything festive. Luckily my hubby doesn't mind me decorating for every holiday too much lol I know most of us skip right from Halloween decor right into Christmas but I just love fall decor so much that I couldn't help but put some things up for Thanksgiving too! 
Here are a few simple touches that have added some very warm & festive vibes to our home:

tea lights & "give thanks" garland from Target
chalkboard from Target & fall bouqet from TJ Maxx
Our coffee table
napkins from Target
Towel & "Gobble 'til you wobble" sign from TJ Maxx

Our living room <3
pumpkin garland & "give thanks" chalkboard from TJ Maxx

& of course here's the cutest little turkey getting ready to watch football with her daddy! 
MY PRECIOUS


Thanksgiving is all about giving thanks and I am so thankful for all of the blessings God has given me and my family this year. From marrying my hubby, welcoming our baby girl & moving to NY we are SO THANKFUL for all of the amazing things in our lives especially our friends and family.

So looking forward to all the Yumminess (we're making our signature baked mac and cheese : easy recipe here->http://www.thatwhichnourishes.com/the-mac-and-cheese/ ) family, football & fun this holiday brings! 

Lots of love & light, I'm off to give princess a bath & then some pumpkin cheesecake and a glass of wine is calling my name. 

xoxo
Arianna

CONVERSATION

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Back
to top