Halloween Fun

Hello loves,

My Winnie The Pooh

As you all know we are crazy about holidays & Halloween just happened to be Camila's first fun holiday so we went all out and celebrated all month long!

My 5 favorite things about Halloween:
1. Pumpkins (picking them, carving them & decorating them all around)
2. Candy Corn ( popcorn with candy corn & milk chocolate chips is my fave)
3. Trick or Treating ( love seeing all the decorated houses & everyone's cheerful attitude and of course all of the candy)
4. Costumes ( so much fun whether bought or homemade/improvised like this year) 
5. Hocus Pocus ( love watching it over & over all month of October, this time it was extra special because Mila loves TV & was actually paying attention with me)


I made sure to incorporate all of our favorite things to make our October was super festive! 

Festive Reading
Matching BOO's
Delilah rockin' her orange scarf
"My First Halloween"
Posing with the Pumpkins
My Pumpkin
My little kitty cutie
Festive reading corner
My smiley
Delilahs fave corner
The cutest pumpkin in the patch
my girlies
Tigger Pooh & Piglet
Pooh
Pooh & Doc Mc Stuffins aka Camila & Scarlett
famILY


So much fun with our little Winnie The Pooh! I hope everyone had an amazing Halloween & now looking forward to an even more amazing Holiday season. So excited for all the festivities, can't wait to post some Holiday fun & decor. 

Lots of love & light,

xoxo
Arianna











CONVERSATION

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Back
to top