Pumpkin Spice & Everything Nice- Fall Decor is Up!


Hi loves!
So most of our Fall decor is up (which really is Halloween decor until November rolls around lol)  & our Pumpkin Spice candles are filling the air. Camila tried Candy Corn & popcorn for the first time last Thursday as a little fun way to celebrate the official beginning of Fall & let me just say she LOVED it, mama's mini for sure! I've been going crazy with school this past week, so I have been slacking a bit on the blog, but I'm feeling so happy that Fall has arrived and the weather here in NY definitely shows it, 65 degrees of perfection. I wish it stayed this way all through out the winter because this is pretty much as cold as I can truly handle haha. So here's a little tour of our home with some Halloween decor & a few goodies I got for Mila for the month of October. I couldn't wait until October for the decorations, so I'm trying to at least wait off on the cute festive outfits until October, but I'm so tempted already !
Black & Orange Puff Garland &
Silver and White Pumpkin from Target

Trick or Treat Sign from Target

Orange & Black Pillow, Mummy/Ghost Pillow, Spider Pillow from Target

Camila is OBSESSED with the spider pillow
and says "BOOOO" every time she see's it

Candle from garage sale & "BOO" sign from Target

Our room got a little festivity too!
Pumpkin garland, white pumpkin, light garland on the bed frame from Target

Camila's Room <3
Garlands from Target

Pumpkins everywhere!

How cute are these Honest Fall Diapers!? I'm in love!

These are my FAVE FALL candles!

& Of course had to get my little pumpkin some goodies just for her!
BOO Onesie, "I Put a Spell On Daddy" Outfit, & Scary Cute Tee from Carters
Black Cat sweater from GAP, headbands from Cutensassy_bowtique
Plate, baggies(I'm gonna fill them with little goodies as a Halloween gift)
 & Wooden Pumpkin craft kit from Target
& since we haven't taken a Fall family pic just yet here's a pic of all 3 of us as festive as I could find...
Papa in his orange, me lookin' like a scary witch from the snap filter
& Camila being a cutie little pumpkin <3

& that's all for our Fall aka Halloween Decor! Happy Tuesday darlings, off to enjoy Taco Tuesday, prep the guest room for tomorrow because my bestie is coming to visit from FL & then get some homework & studying done because Grad School is NO JOKE!


Wishing you all a blessed & beautiful rest of the week!
xoxo
Lots of love & light, 
Arianna

CONVERSATION

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Back
to top