April Beauty Faves Under $10

Hi loves,


So I've been meaning to make some changes to the blog by giving it a fresh new look and incorporating some more of my fave topics such as beauty, love/relationships, fitness and fashion along with lots of decor, festivity, mommy & baby updates of course (because we all know Camila is a blog favorite).  So, to start with is probably my favorite topic of all: BEAUTY. 

Here are my "April Beauty Favorites" & they are all under $10 each which is a HUGE plus & you'll never guess where you can get some of these products...


1. I'm loving this brush set from TJ Maxx for only $9.99 you get a powder, highlighter, concealer, shadow, crease, blending, angled blending, and brow brush plus the flower print is too cute & so SPRING!

2. This next item is only $4.99 at TJ Maxx & seriously smells SOOO amazing and light, perfect for day time wear. The scent is a combination of sweet & clean and I just am loving this right now.



& of course I LOVE that the top is a crown :)






3. I am obsessed with this highlight trio that came in my IPSY Glam bag ($10 a month, so many amazing products-> USE MY CODE for a discount: https://www.ipsy.com/new?cid=p_share_ref&sid=link&refer=x8y9d)

LOVE using all 3 of these highlights at the same time
SPARKLE & SHINE for sure

4. I do not know how I painted my nails and continued on with my life before this product. It is seriously my holy grail of nail products & it is only $5.35 at solarnailsupply.com
Leaves your nails so shiny, soft & dry in less than 2 minutes (which is a must, especially for us busy mommies)

5. I have been using this FIT ME Maybelline Foundation stick since I was pregnant & I've gone back and forth with a few others, but none compare to the quick application, smooth texture and perfect coverage of this stick and its only $6.99 at Target (I wear the color 220 Natural Beige)
I love using foundation sticks for everyday use because they are so quick to apply & a little goes a long way. I just use a damp beauty blender to apply.

6.  This lipstick is giving me life right now in the middle of SPRING! It's the perfect pink and has a liquid finish, is so smooth and only $3.93 at any drugstore.
Color 967- DollHouse Pink


7. Last, I am love love loving this Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water, only $6.99 at Target, Walmart & ULTA. It feels so light and refreshing that you literally don't have to wash it off. I use a round cosmetic pad & dab all over my face (don't have to rub) and all  make-up comes off and skin feels perfectly clean.
So helpful when I don't have enough time to do a full face wash or am just feeling like I need a little extra help removing my make-up.


 I hope you love these products as much as I do and remember that when you take care of yourself you look & feel so much better.

"Beauty isn't about having a pretty face, it's about having a pretty mind, a pretty heart and a pretty soul."

Lots of love!
xoxo
Arianna

CONVERSATION

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Back
to top